Monday, August 10, 2009

Current package description for model portfolio development


My rates are truly are affordable for what they include.

First of all, I work with many agencies internationally, and know what they want in the model's book to make her marketable.

Secondly, I myself do a lot of castings for my clients who are designers (just recently did one for Ed Hardy swimwear lookbook and helped them find the model). So I know what type of images the model needs in her book to be considered for paid jobs.

We work with your look and make the absolute best out of you:)

My standard package includes 3 looks (one of which is a beauty shot or a headshot), high-end wardrobe styling, hair/makeup stylist, 3 magazine quality retouched photos of your choice, and a CD with all the images in high resolution. We can shoot either on location or at my photostudio in Downtown Los Angeles.

As it is a really good deal (email for the price) - I book pretty fast, let me know if you are interested and we will proceed from there.

Warm wishes,
Olesja
http://www.olesjamueller.com/
818-749-0549(feel free to call with any questions)

No comments:

Post a Comment