Monday, August 10, 2009

Makeup artists and hair stylists portfolios


I am a full-time fashion/beauty photographer with a studio in Downtown LA. I found that there are too many photographers who test with makeup artists, and then either don't give them photos, or the photos are not close-up which don't show your work, or the retouching is overdone, or something else is wrong. Basically, you have spent all your day at a shoot for nothing.


I do a lot of work for beauty salons advertising, so I know how to shoot beauty work to make it sparkle. I decided to incorporate shoots just for makeup/hair stylists. What it means is that this is a guaranteed way to get AMAZING shots highlighting your beautiful work, with beautiful face models, and add some killer shots to your portfolio - which are sure to attract high-paying gigs.

As I don't need to provide makeup/hair I can cut my shooting rates dramatically. The cost is $ (email for the price) which gives you a beautiful model (you will be able to choose which one you want), 2 looks, 2 magazine-quality retouched shots of your choice and a CD of all images in high resolution. You can also bring your own model to really cut down the cost.

Please read the feedback from the makeup artist who has done this type of shoot with me last month: http://makeupbyindia.blogspot.com/2009/07/results-of-having-great-team.html

These shoots will be available for limited time only.
Please call 818-749-0549 or email olesjamueller @ gmail.com
Warm wishes,

Olesja

No comments:

Post a Comment